Shinhan Bank has completed a reversal drama.
Incheon Shinhan Bank defeated Yongin Samsung Life Insurance 77-73 in the Shinhan Bank SOL 2022-2023 Women’s Professional Basketball held at Incheon Dowon Gymnasium on the 26th. With 16 wins and 13 losses, he tied for third place with Samsung Life Insurance. Head-to-head with Samsung Life Insurance 2 wins 4 losses.스포츠토토
Even at the start of the 4th quarter, Shinhan Bank’s defeat was clear. However, the one-two punch of Kim Jin-young (176cm, F) and Kim Sonia (177cm, F) overturned such expectations. The concentration of the two players in the fourth quarter created a come-from-behind drama for Shinhan Bank.
1Q: Incheon Shinhan Bank 27-26 Yongin Samsung Life Insurance: Ace and Escort Musa
[Shinhan Bank Key Player 1Q Record]
– Sonia Kim: 10 minutes, 13 points (2 points: 3/3, 3 points: 1/2, free throw: 4/4) 1 rebound, 1 steal
– Kim Jin-young: 10 minutes, 7 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block shot
– Orb: 8 minutes and 7 seconds, 7 points (2 points: 1/1, 3 points: 1/1, free throws) : 2/2) 1 rebound (attack)
Sonia Kim (177cm, F) led the attack like an ace. She shook Lee Hae-ran with a post-up using power and a pivot using step, and also showed shooting from outside the 3-point line. She showed high efficiency and explosive power at the same time.
There were escort warriors who helped Sonia Kim. First, Kim Jin-young (176cm, F). Kim Jin-young showed breakthroughs, shooting, and moves that fit the court balance. He also eased the burden on Sonia Kim with defense and rebounding under the goal.
Beads were also one of the escorts. He expanded the attack space with precise shooting. Sonia Kim and Jinyoung Kim were able to shine because of Goad’s shooting ability. Shinhan Bank’s advantage was not great, but the attack power of the three Shinhan Bank members was impressive.
2Q: Yongin Samsung Life Insurance 45-41 Incheon Shinhan Bank: Doo-dong 1
[Bae Hye-yoon’s 2Q record]
– 8 minutes and 44 seconds, 12 points (2 points: 3/4, free throws: 6/7), 4 rebounds and 1 assist
* Players from both teams Most points scored during 2Q
* Most 3-pointers made by players on both teams in 2Q
* Most free throws made by players from both teams in 2Q (Number of successful free throws by Shinhan Bank in 2Q: 1)
Samsung Life failed to start the game with 100% energy. It was because the team’s captain and ace, Hye-yoon Bae (182cm, F), had swollen knees, so Samsung Life coach Lim Geun-bae could not put Hye-yoon Bae in.
It was fortunate for Shinhan Bank. Because there are not enough resources to stop Bae Hye-yoon. Shinhan Bank coach Guna Dan also said before the game, “(Bae) Hye-yoon is here, so it’s awkward. It is also true that I tried to match a lot of sums centered on Hye-yoon.”
Bae Hye-yoon came out 3 minutes and 46 seconds after the start of the game. While she didn’t make much of an impact in the first quarter, she was different in the second quarter. In any area, she rocked her own matchups one-on-one and delivered elaborate passes to her off-the-ball teammates. Derivative options increased due to Bae Hye-yoon, and Samsung Life Insurance rose due to this. Halftime was celebrated in a good mood.
3Q: Incheon Shinhan Bank 62-54 Yongin Samsung Life Insurance: Doo-Dung Deungjang 2
[Bae Hye-yoon 3Q record]
– 10 minutes, 10 points, 4 rebounds (attack 3), 1 assist, 1 steal
* Most points scored in 3Q among players from both teams *
3Q among players from both teams
As mentioned above, Bae Hye-yoon is an absolute presence at Samsung Life Insurance . At the same time, she is the one who can harass Shinhan Bank the most. She also proved her worth in the second quarter against Shinhan Bank.
The value of an ace is revealed more strongly in the second half. Bae Hye-yoon was like that too. When Samsung Life couldn’t ride the atmosphere, Bae Hye-yoon fought in the paint zone. She even scored points in front of more than two or three defenders.
In addition, Shin I-seul (170cm, G) missed both free throws from an unsportsmanlike foul, and Samsung Life almost faltered in the second half of the third quarter. But Bae Hye-yoon didn’t care. At the same time as scoring, foul free throw inducement. Made a 3-point play. Thanks to this, the gap between Samsung Life Insurance and Shinhan Bank widened further.
4Q: Incheon Shinhan Bank 77-73 Yongin Samsung Life: Unfinished fight
[Shinhan Bank, 2022 ~ 2023 Samsung Life and confrontation results]
1. 2022.11.03. (Yongin Indoor Gym): 80-93 (L)
2. 2022.11.17. (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 87-61 (win)
3. 2022.12.04. (Yongin Indoor Gymnasium): 72-83 (L)
4. 2022.12.23. (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 58-82 (L)
5. 2023.02.12. (Yongin Indoor Gymnasium): 73-86 (L)
6. 2023.02.26. (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 77-73 (win)
* Face to face result: 2 wins 4 losses
[Shinhan Bank, 2022~2023 BNK face-to-face result]
1. 2022.11.11. (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 68-73 (L)
2. 2022.11.21. (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 65-82 (L)
3. 2022.12.08. (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 81-67 (win)
4. 2023.01.27. (Sajik Indoor Gym): 62-79 (L)
5. 2023.02.03. (Sajik Indoor Gym): 76-69 (win)
6. 2023.02.19. (Changwon Indoor Gymnasium) : 61-73 (Loss)